The similarity between fairy and human according to the text is … *the place they livethe jealousy that they possesthe way they don’t feel a lovethe strength they havetheir life that is immortal
1. The similarity between fairy and human according to the text is … *the place they livethe jealousy that they possesthe way they don’t feel a lovethe strength they havetheir life that is immortal
Kesamaan antara peri dan manusia menurut teks adalah
tempat mereka tinggal
kecemburuan yang mereka miliki
cara mereka tidak merasakan cinta
kekuatan yang mereka miliki
hidup mereka yang abadi
2. Answer these question according to the text above!1. What is the communicative purpose of this text? 2. Where is the kingdom of Sang Prabu?3. What the similarity between fairy and human according to the text? 4. Why the Wicked fairy did use her magic to make Raden Bengawan unconscious?5. So a nice fairy took *her* to the Kahyangan( paragraph 2) The word *her* on the sentence refer to?
1. to tell a story or an incident about a small kingdom on the slope of mount wayang
2. slope of mount wayang in west java
3. the similarity between the fairy and a human according to the text is the jealousy that they possess
4. because she didn’t want the prince of blambangan to marry the princess
5. princess teja nirmala (kalimat terakhir)
3. Answer these question according to the text above!1. What is the communicative purpose of this text? 2. Where is the kingdom of Sang Prabu?3. What the similarity between fairy and human according to the text? 4. Why the Wicked fairy did use her magic to make Raden Bengawan unconscious?5. So a nice fairy took *her* to the Kahyangan( paragraph 2) The word *her* on the sentence refer to?
1. to tell the reader a legend of the past
2. in the slope of mount wayang in west java
3. Fairy have human emotions, like envy, and emphaty
4. because she loved him, and didn’t want raden begawan to marry princess Teja, so she makes him forget about his wedding
5. Princess teja nirmala
4. Explain the similarity between conjunctions and connector
The similarity between conjunctions and connectors is that both are linking words. They create relationship between two statements by linking them.
Persamaan antara conjuctions dan connector adalah keduanya termasuk linking words. Mereka menciptakan relasi antara dua pernyataan dengan menghubungkannya.
(Perbedaannya adalah: conjunction menghubungkan antara dua clause atau noun sedangkan connector menghubungkan dua kalimat.)
We were tired yet happy.
I found my lost bicycle yesterday. However it was in bad shape.
5. Compare the lung model and the human respiratory system. Whats the similarity and the difference?
bandingkanlah model.paru2 dan sistem pernapasan manusia. perbedaan dan persamaanyaa
6. What is the similarity of human and reptile adalah
They both shed their skin
They are both living being
7. what is the similarity between dangdut and disco music
both has an energeic beat but dangdut is more of a hispanic-like and disco is more modern.
8. what is the similarity between notice and announcement
the similarity between notice and announcement is to give information to other people
9. 1. A suitable title for the text above is2. Why the wicked fairy did used her magic tomake Raden Begawan unconscious?3. What do you think will happen if gods orgoddesses cannot mingle in the affairs of peoplein the earth at that time?4. The similarity between fairy and humanaccording to the text is…5. What kind of the text above?
1. Judul yang cocok untuk teks di atas adalah
2. Mengapa peri jahat menggunakan sihirnya untuk
membuat Raden Begawan pingsan?
3. Menurut Anda apa yang akan terjadi jika dewa atau
dewi tidak bisa berbaur dalam affai orang-orang
di bumi saat itu?
4. Kesamaan antara peri dan manusia
menurut teks adalah …
5. Teks seperti apa di atas?
10. Read the text more attentively.Write the facts about the difference and similarity between dragonflies and damselflies.
Baca teksnya dengan lebih penuh perhatian.
Tulislah fakta tentang perbedaan dan kesamaan antara capung dan lalat
11. Write the similarity between traditional and modern fisherman.
Traditional fisherman use Jaring biasa dan perahu kecil
Modern fisherman using big perahu and using alat canggih
they catch fish,they work in
12. 1 write the statement about the text above! 2. Why the wicked fairy did used her magic to make Raden begawan unconscious? 3. What do you think will happen if goda gambir mingle in the affairs of people in earth at the time? 4. So a nice daily tool “her” to the kahyangan (paraghraph 2) the word her in the sentence refresh to! 5. The similarity between daily and human recording to the text
Halo kak, ini jawabannya harus sesuai text. Jadi textnya difoto juga ya kak baru bisa dijawab.
13. According to you, what is the relation between the sender and the receiver of the letter
The sender ‘encodes’ the message, usually in a mixture of words and non-verbal communication. It is transmitted in some way (for example, in speech or writing), and the recipient ‘decodes’ it. Two people may read very different things into the choice of words and/or body language.
maaf kalau salah
par qxbqnke xhiwbhi qbrohc jwfibaf. owfo
14. According to the song,what may happen between the singer and his friend?
the singer and his friend will sing together on the stage. they sing with their own songs.itu bhs inggris ya? bener kan?
15. what is the similarity between recipe and manual?
Procedure text is a text that contains about how to make something through certain things. The manual itself is a text that contains how to use or operate a tool.
16. The difference and similarity between Scientific approach and discovery learning
Difference between inquiry and discovery method of teaching
Inquiry is the process of answering questions and solving problems based on facts and observations, while discovery is finding concepts through a series of data or information obtained through observation or experimentation. The inquiry process emphasizes the intellectual (mental) development of the child.
This study aimed to compare the mathematics learning outcomes eighth grade students of SMP Negeri 5 Pallangga Gowa taught through Discovery Learning Based Learning and Problem Based Learning Using Scientific Approach to the material opportunities. This type of research is a research experiment. The subjects were students of class VIII.A and VIII.B SMP Negeri 5 Pallangga Gowa in the second semester of the 2014/2015 school year numbered 80 people consisting of 40 people in each group. Data collected consist of data of student learning outcomes and student response data to the device and learning. Data were analyzed using descriptive and inferential analysis. Descriptive Research data show learning outcomes of students who are taught by the teaching model of Discovery-based learning using a scientific approach is at the high category with an average of 82.42 with a standard deviation of 6.09 from the ideal score of 100. The average value of gain 0.75 with a standard deviation of 0.06 of an ideal score of 1 at the high category, and learning outcomes classical completeness of 87.5%, while the response is in the category of students with more positive with an average of 3.29. Learning outcomes of students taught by teaching model Problem-based learning using a scientific approach at the high category with an average of 87.00 with a standard deviation of 7.06 from the ideal score of 100. The average value gain of 0.82 with a standard deviation 0.07 of an ideal score of 1 at the high category, and classical completeness learning outcomes by 95%, while the response is in the category of students with more positive with an average of 3.48. Descriptive mastery learning outcomes and student response is different. Testing the hypothesis of the differences in the results of learning is done by using independent test samples t test with SPSS 20 for significant learning outcomes with a value of α = 0.05 and for normalized gain significant value to the value of α = 0.05. It can be concluded there is a difference in response and student learning outcomes are taught through discovery learning model based learning and problem based learning model study using a scientific approach in class VIII SMP Negeri 5 Pallangga
17. 28.the similarity between fairy and human according to text. A.the place they live B.the jealousy that posses C.the way they dont feel a love D.the stenght have E.their live that is immortal
b. The jealousy that posses
Q : kesamaan antara peri dengan manusia
A. tempat mereka tinggal : peri dengan manusia tidak tinggal di dunia yang sama. Jadi bukan.C. mereka tidak mengenal dan mengetahui apa itu cinta : manusia hidup saling menyayangi dan mencintai. maka pilihan tersebut bukan.D. memiliki kekuatan yang sama : manusia lebih lemah dibanding peri, peri hidup kekal, sedangkan manusia hidup fana. maka pilihan tersebut bukan.E. mereka hidup abadi : hanya peri yang hidup abadi, manusia hanya makhluk fana yang dapat terluka dan mati. maka pilihan tersebut bukan.
maka yang termasuk dan masuk akal hanya pilihan B : memiliki rasa kecemburuan dan rasa ingin memiliki. cemburu bisa diartikan juga dengan iri. manusia sering iri dengan orang yang lebih hidup makmur dibandingkan dia. dan peri pun juga, mereka bisa iri kepada peri yang lain karena perbedaan kekuatan.
*mohon lain kali bila soal cerita, teks ceritanya di masukkan ya… agar penjawab tidak bingung^^
18. 1. Which one of the following statements is false about Sang Prabu? 2. Why does the wicked fairy use her magic to make Raden Begawan unconscious? 3. What do you think will happen if gods or goddesses cannot mingle in the affairs of people on the earth at that time? 4. So a nice fairy took her to Kahyangan. (Paragraph 2) The word her in the sentence refers to… 5. The similarity between fairy and human according to the text
1. I’m sorry, but you haven’t provided any options or information about Sang Prabu, so I cannot determine which statement is false.
2. The reason for the wicked fairy using her magic to make Raden Begawan unconscious is not mentioned in the provided text. It would require further context or information to answer this question.
3. The consequences of gods or goddesses not being able to mingle in the affairs of people on earth are not mentioned in the provided text. Speculating on the potential outcomes would be subjective and not based on the given information.
4. The word “her” in the sentence refers to the nice fairy.
5. The provided te
xt does not mention the similarity between fairies and humans. Therefore, there is no information to determine the similarity between them based on the given text.
19. What is the difference and similarity between narrative text and recount text ??
narrative text itu menceritakan kembali, tapi teks fiksi. kalau recount text itu juga menceritakan kembali, bednya recount text itu berdasarkan kenyataan