Nobody know when the process of glass-making was invented.
1. Nobody know when the process of glass-making was invented.
bila dibaca ke indonesia
(tidak ada yang tahu kapan proses pembuatan kaca ditemukan)
l hope this help
2. Nobody know when the process of glass making was invented. What words that is not correct
the words is not correct making was
Kata yg salah itu ‘know’
karena sibjeknya ‘Nobody’ yang merupakan subjek tunggal atau singular subject jadi kata kerjanya harus ditambah ‘s’
3. what is essential of the first paragraph ? a. to define what glass is.b. to show the first process of glass making .c. to indicate the brief process of glass making .d. to propose the brief conclusion .e. to ensure the reader about the easiness of glass making .
C. To indicate the brief process of glass making
bcs the passage tells briefly abt the making of glass and that’s kinda obvious
4. When was the idea of making it an official celebration carried out?
maaf kalo salah semoga bermanfaat
5. when was the earlist bicyle invented ?
kapan sepeda paling awal ditemukan?
6. arti dari pleas write down the steps of making a glass of coffee!
pleas write down the steps of making a glass of coffee!
mohon tuliskan langkah-langkah membuat segelas kopi!
– milk/sugar (if u want to use it)
1.put the coffee powder into the glass
2.put the milk/sugar into the glass
3.pour hot water into the glass
5.ready to drink
7. When was the idea of making it an official celebration carried out?
Kapan ide untuk menjadikannya perayaan resmi dilakukan?
8. How is the process of guava when ripe?
Bagaimana proses jambu saat matang?
9. The process of making andremoving waste products.
Jawaban:recycling , mungkin??
karena making dan removing dalam bentuk verb + ing, jadi jawabannya juga verb + ing.recycle + ing = recycling
maaf kalau salah
10. When was cotton invented? Who invented cotton? Where was cotton invented?
discovered and estimated to be from 8000 YEARS ago.
discovered by archaeologists from a Mexican cave.
indus valley civilization since 3000 yrs BC.
maaf kalo salah
11. in an experiment to measure the refractive index of a type of glass, the angle of refraction was found to be 31 degress when the angle of incidence was 55 degress a.calculate the refractive index of the glass
To calculate the refractive index of the glass based on the given information, we can use Snell’s Law. Snell’s Law relates the angles of incidence and refraction to the refractive index of the material.
Snell’s Law states: n1 * sin(angle of incidence) = n2 * sin(angle of refraction)
Unknown: Angle of incidence (θ1) = 55 degrees Angle of refraction (θ2) = 31 degrees
Let’s assume the glass is in contact with air, where the refractive index is approximately 1.
Using Snell’s Law, we can rewrite it as:
1 * sin(55 degrees) = n2 * sin(31 degrees)
Now we can solve for n2, which represents the refractive index of the glass:
n2 = (1 * sin(55 degrees)) / sin(31 degrees)
n2 ≈ 1.264
So, the refractive index of the glass is approximately 1.264.
12. 3. When was the first electric torch was invented?1What does an electric torch consist of?
Jawaban dan Penjelasan:
1. The first electric torch was invented on January 10, 1899.
2. an electric torch consist of a device used to light up an area when it is dark and can be used as a lamp. It has two or more than two cells, plastic casing, slide switch and a reflector.
13. When did he find the process of pasteurization
kapan dia menemukan proses pasteurisasi
maaf kalo salah
14. What is the last process of making humbergers?
What is the last process of making humbergers ?
The last process of making a burger is to close the burger and serve it
Semoga membantu… kalau benar tolong jadikan sebagai jawaban terbaik… terimakasih…
15. A : do u know who invented the lightbulb? B : the electric lightbulb……. By thomas alfa edison A. Invented B. Was invented C. Invents D. Is invented
tje electric lightbulb was invented Jawabannya B (was invented)
16. The invention of the printing press changedthe world because it allowed many peopleinstead of few to have copies of books. It…by Johannes Gutenberg around 1440. Beforethat, books were copied by hand. Writingbooks by hand was a slow process.a. is inventedb. was inventedC. inventedd. had inventedsemoga di jawab｡◕‿◕｡
17. Change to passive the cat was drinking a glass of milk when i came
i came when a glass of milk was being drunk by the catJawaban :
Active : The cat was drinking a glass of milk when I came
Passive : A glass of milk was being drunk by the cat when I came
18. Who invented steam engine and when was it invented?
Itu kan artinya :
Siapa yang menemukan mesin uap dan kapan ditemukannya ?
Mesin uap ditemukan oleh James Watt pada tahun 1769…it was invented by James Watt in 1769
19. when was the lamp invented
kapan lampu diciptakaan