He..if i had not reminded him
1. He..if i had not reminded him
Artinya adalah “Lupa”
Forgetting artinya “Melupakan”
“Dia lupa bila aku tidak mengingatkannya” artinya.
Maaf kalo salah 🙂
2. He …. if I had not reminded him
He he will always
forget if I had not reminded him
3. He…. (forget) if I had not reminded him
He forgotif l had not reminded him.
4. 23. He …. if I had not reminded him.O A. might have forgottenO B. should forgetO C. may forgetO D. must forgetO E. may forget
A. Might have forgotten
D. MuSt forget
5. if he had clever man, she wouldn’t have helped him. she……because he
is clever enough so he dont need help
6. Tolong jawab dong I will talk to him. If he (not angry)…..
Menyatakan future tense yang berarti verb nya haruslah verb 1 dengan to be sesuai dengan subject.
I will talk to him. If he’s not angry.
7. II. Write the fact of the conditional sentences below. 1. The teacher would not have been angry with him if he had not come late. 2. If I had a car, I would take you home3. You would have met my sister if you had come to my house. 4. He would succeed if he studied hard.5. You will pass the test if you study.
1. Fact: The person came late and as a result, the teacher was angry with him.
2. Fact: The speaker does not have a car and therefore, cannot take the listener home.
3. Fact: The person did not come to the speaker’s house and as a result, they did not meet their sister.
4. Fact: The person does not study hard and therefore, might not succeed.
5. Fact: If the person studies, they have a chance of passing the test.
like dan mark brainliests nya ya kak terimakasih
8. had I realized that tony was a bad driver.I …my car a.would not leand him b.did not lend him c.will not lend him d.would not have lent him e.had not had
Had I realized that Tony was a bad driver, I wouldn’t have lent him my car.
D. Would not have lent
Because the sentence states that the person has already lent his/her car to Tony.
Karena pada kalimat telah disebutkan bahwa orang tersebut sudah meminjami mobilnya kepada Tony
9. If CLAUSE=i (not love) him if he (not like) me
i will not love him if he does not like me
i wouldn’t love him if he didnt like me
i wouldn’t have loved him if he hadn’t liked me
10. he_ the meeting If I had not reminded him.A.may forgetB.Should forgetC.might have forgettanD.may forget
C. might have forgotten
arti: mungkin akan lupa tentang
11. if he Calls me “lazy” again, i … help him when he is in trouble.a.willb.did notc.wiil notd.would note.would have not
C. will not
jika dia memanggilku *malas* lagi, saya tidak akan menolong dia lagi saat dia dalam kesulitan
maaf kalo salah
jadikan jawaban terbaik ya ^^☺
C. wiil not
MAAF KALAU SALAH
12. He . . . if I had not reminded him.a. May forgetb. Should forgetc. Might have forgottend. Must forgete. May forget
Dia … Jika aku tidak mengingatkannya.
A. Mungkin lupa
B. Harus melupakan
C. Mungkin lupa
D. Harus melupakan
E. Mungkin lupa
maaf saya haya bisa mengartikan dan maaf jika salah
13. i asked him for _ soap but he had not _ .fill in the blanks . some or any
I asked him for some soap but he had not any.
Alasan menggunakan “some” di tempat kosong pertama adalah karena pembicara sedang meminta jumlah tertentu sabun. Dengan menggunakan “some,” pembicara menunjukkan bahwa mereka ingin jumlah sabun yang pasti.
Alasan menggunakan “any” di tempat kosong kedua adalah karena orang yang ditanya tentang sabun tidak memilikinya. “Any” digunakan untuk menunjukkan kuantitas negatif atau ketiadaan sesuatu. Dalam hal ini, orang tersebut tidak memiliki sabun untuk diberikan kepada pembicara.
14. B. Write down the meaning of the following conditional sentences! 1. I would save his money in bank if he had a lot of money. 2. If he had not been lazy, he would not have got a bad mark. 3. They would win the match if they played better. 4. They would have gone for a swim if the weather had been fine. 5. If she stayed longer, she would meet him. I 6. She would have felt comfortable if she had been here. 7. He would not be so upset if she did not tell him the bad news. 8. He would have met her if he had stayed longer. 9. He will win the match if he plays better. 10. If she were not lazy, she would not get a bad mark.
1. I would save his money in bank if he had a lot of money.
The fact: I don’t save his money in bank because he doesn’t have a lot of money.
2. If he had not been lazy, he would not have got a bad mark.
The fact: He was lazy so he got a bad mark.
3. They would win the match if they played better.
The fact: They don’t win the match because they don’t play better.
4. They would have gone for a swim if the weather had been fine.
The fact: They didn’t go for a swim because the weather wasn’t fine.
5. If she stayed longer, she would meet him
The fact: She doesn’t stay longer so she doesn’t meet him.
6. She would have felt comfortable if she had been here.
The fact: She didn’t fell comfortable because she wasn’t here.
7. He would not be so upset if she did not tell him the bad news.
The fact: He is so upset because she tells him the bad news.
8. He would have met her if he had stayed longer.
The fact: He didn’t meet her because he didn’t stay longer.
9. He will win the match if he plays better.
The fact: He can win the match if he plays better.
10. If she were not lazy, she would not get a bad mark.
The fact: She was lazy so she got a bad mark.
Untuk menentukan fakta dari kalimat conditi
onal sentence yaitu
Jika conditional sentence type 1, tambahkan kata “can” karena jika syaratnya terpenuhi maka akan dapat terjadi.Jika conditional sentence type 2, maka faktanya menggunakan simple present tense.JIka conditional sentence type 3, maka faktanya menggunakan simple past tense.
Pelajari lebih lanjut mengenai conditional sentence type 3 dan faktanya pada https://brainly.co.id/tugas/35301481
15. He if had not invited him
Dia tidak pernah mengundangnya
16. he. if i had not invited him
dia tidak mengundang dia
karena dia sangatlah burik
he will be angry / sad if I had not invited him
17. I had realized that Tony was a bad driver. I…. My car. * 4 poin a. Would not lend him b. Did not lend him c. Will not led him d. Would not have lent him e. Had not had.
I had realized that Tony was a bad driver. I…. My car.
A. Would not lend him
b. Did not lend him
c. Will not led him
d. Would not have lent him
e. Had not had.
menurut aku ini yaa,semoga membantuu ^_^
18. If the teatcher did not punosh him,he …forever
Penjelasan:jadikan jawaban terbaik yang terbaik
19. if he had clever man, she wouldn’t have helped him. she……because he
If he had clever man, she wouldn’t have helped him.she emotion(for example angry) because he